Wednesday

Daily Words 9/8/2010

Happy First Daily Words!!!!
This is the first of the Blogs about my terribly boring life, and you must read it.
 Day started off as most, sleepy. Shower, coffee, school. But who the fuck cares about my life, I'll just ramble on and type whatever comes to mind.
The entire day, I've just wanted to write. I don't know why, I just did. So the minute I came through the door, I laid down on the floor and started to type this.
School: Lunch Break

I was supremely irritated at lunch, like so crazy. I wanted to find the first person, and snap his balls off like grapes. So, I sat down, Idle and boring conversation, the usual. (Call of Duty -_-) All of them talking about "noobtubing" some "Troll". And somehow, homosexuals came into the conversation. This one kid started rambling about saying,
"Dude, I fucking hate gay people" I got angry, because this kid was already on my nerves. You SHOULDN'T make fun of homosexual people, especially if you live where I live, where there are none. So I said,
"You've probably never even met one" Then he says that he "knows" someone who's gay, but he obviously is making it up because he does not even know the guys name. So, the conversation ended with him still being an ass, I just gave up. Why waste time on intolerant losers?

Ok, lets talk about something happy. I've heard that the president is sending people to the moon again? Is that true? You know how you say that the moon landing actually happened?(I used to be one of you) Well, now people have reason to think that it didn't happen. 
NASA says they don't have the resources and research for "another" moon landing. Whatever, why go to the moon anyway? It's like climbing Mountain Everest, something you do to get attention, and what is there for a reward? Okay, think about that one...................Exactly. So why go to the moon?
"Because we can." Okay. Thats a logical answer.

Thank you for spending the time to read this
CONCLUSION
I didn't really have a good day. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment But make it short so I can read it.