Monday

Daily Words 9/13/2010

OMG
I have not posted in...I don't know how many days. Well, there isnt much to say. So, I shall ramble, and make things sound interesting.

OK
It's not that i don't love you. It's that i don't love you enough to post EVERY SINGLE DAY. Honestly, my little brain cannot take so much. Cannot create so much, Cannot write so much. So I was lazy, thought, "O fuck those guys" But no, o no, I was wrong. I should stimulate you, love you and care for you.
With boring little posts. :D

Today
First off, today was ok. So, I probably won't entertain you, because no dramatic scenes or face-offs. Just normal little day, normal boring day... 
Lunch wasn't anything special.
Neither were any other periods. 
What can I say, School sucks ass.
BUT, the ride home sucked. I got on, then this little fuck just comes up and says,
"Sorry your brother died."
I know I should appreciate that, but it was a little blunt. I am known for being picky, especially on complements or condolences.

Here is a lesson for you to abide by. When someone dies, don't say sorry, because you don't understand. Most people just don't understand and they think they do, and it irritates me when people say things like, "O i hate my dad." No, you fucking dont. 
"O, I want my brother to die, he teases me." Shut the fuck up.

CONCLUSION
Ok day.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Your Comment But make it short so I can read it.